Re: Searching for a J15 motor

To: "Jim Tyler" <jtyler29@idt.net>, "jdg1" <jdg1@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Searching for a J15 motor
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 11:13:33 -0700
Ok, Ok!

This whole chain belongs on the early Datsun list. But, Jim! I thought you
were my friend! First you tell everybody the "J" motor is a P.O.S. I just
spent $$$ rebuilding an "E" motor, the "J's" direct predecessor! What does
your comments say about my beautiful engine and it's wondrous 60 big HPs?
And now, you spit on the beloved memory of my F-10 Cherry.

How could you sir!

Victor
Los Angeles

Jim Tyler <jtyler29@idt.net> said the following slanders with malice and
forthought:

Why not? Grind off the MG letters and you wouldn't know it from the J!!!!
Nissan isn't a deity.  The are capable of mistakes and they make them. Like
(sic) The F10
and yes..... the J-unk series engines.
 If it weren't for the NIssan lettering, you wouldn't know a J13 from a
Leyland.  That engine is crap whether
it has Nissan on it or not.     Not worth it's weight in sand.

And Victor Adds,  The difference between the E,J, and the Leyland motors are
the big puddle of oil under the leylands and the electrics work on the
Nissans!