Re: cloud of smoke on start-up

To: <IMPORT1@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: cloud of smoke on start-up
From: "Graham Evans" <evansg@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 20:19:46 -0400
Original message stated "whitish blue exhaust " which kind of left it open
to either.  Since it also stated it was on start-up after sitting it
reminded me of the symptoms I had when my carburetor seals were leaking.  As
you say, easy to check each of the possibilities, but it helps to know what
needs to be checked and the carburetor leak is easily overlooked.

Graham
68 1600