Re: What's a parts car worth?

To: paul@winresearch.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What's a parts car worth?
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 21:05:34 EDT
I sold a non running but almost complete 67 last spring
for 600.  Had a resonable hardtop, rotton tires, trashed
interior, almost all parts were there, straight body with
rusty floorboards and rust ahead of rear wheels.
California car, also had black california tags which
I found out are worth a few bucks themselves.
The one I kept looked much worse but turned out to
have a 5 spd and built to the hilt pushrod 2 liter and
a new set of 185/60 tires.   Hope this helps!
Jim
Chesapeake Va

BTW, the cars were in the paper for some time
before anyone even called, then the roadster net
must have found out, and I had a bunch of calls.