Run On

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Run On
From: "Chris Brucciani" <Chris_Brucciani@mminet.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 08:27:07 -0400

I have been watching this thread for a while as I always experience run on.
I have tried changing the timing and dwell, cleaned the points, and
adjusted the carbs to no avail. I have actually played with these
adjustments constantly, just hoping to get lucky.   I now suspect that I am
fighting a losing battle because I am unable to get my car to idle under
1,000 RPM due to a leaky throttle body.  Is it hopeless until I replace the
throttle body?  I am thinking about Z Therapy carbs, but the price is a
little bit of a hurdle.   Has anyone had any experience with these folks.
I heard one good, one OK story so far.  I have seen the finished product is
absolutely wonderful to look at.  Any input or ideas are appreciated.