Overwhelming mail load

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Overwhelming mail load
From: " Jim Rumpf " <RUMPFJ@MET01.FERRIS.EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 1994 11:22:16 EST
I'm new to the list and am getting swamped by the sheer volume of SOL
communications.  I have a 77 MGB (owned it five years, never driven
it yet) and am particularly interested in discussions, tips, etc. on
it and others like it.  Not that I don't enjoy some of your
discussions on Spits, etc., but is there a way to filter out the less
(immediately) important stuff?  Or is there just a list for MG's?
Thanks for any advice.

Jim Rumpf (RUMPFJ@MET01.FERRIS.EDU)
Assistant Professor, Manufacturing Engineering Technology Dept.
Ferris State University, Big Rapids, Michigan  U.S.A.