RE: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !

To: <Toy4speed@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !
From: "Larry G. Word" <larry.word@printChannel.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 12:15:05 -0800
Hey Don -

"Still have two lines funneling into one set of worker sheets."

If we were to have 2 signup sheets, one for novice and one
for advanced, that should workout, combining the two for that
workgroup.  The novice would only have the ability to signup for
predetermined positions to be filled and the advanced with more
options, i.e - "timer keeper", "van worker" and so on that require
more advanced knowledge.

To know who is a novice on the track during work groups would
be advantageous by lending a hand to safety on the course.
Teaming up advanced with novice... sounds good to me!

Getting everyone to work is a separate issue, but this is a first step
to improvement.

Larry
666