Re: Accident Reports

To: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Accident Reports
From: Dennis Hale <dhale_510@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 19:33:00 -0700 (PDT)
>Given that SFR holds open monthly meetings, why don't
you come by and ask what has been discovered?

Are you serious? Have you paid attention?
Mr Davis tossed me off his committee in January 1993
without so much as a sorry. Actually he moved the
meeting site and eliminated anyone who didn't show up
to the new site. He only invited those he wanted. This
included two of the four past chiefs still on the
committee. Works out to the same thing as being tossed
off.
He then changed the rules of engagement to prevent me
from ever returning to the committee. The whole sound
genocide thing, but without the impossible 50%
participation requirement, one cannot belong and
change the rules back to where they were. Catch 22.
Cute.
Then he demanded that I be kicked out of SCCA. The
statement that Willows is safe as whitebread in
comparison to Stockton was offensive and enough to
demand unprecedented action, but his use of slut is
clever. He never felt as strongly when his buddy Paul
Foster threatened Karen Bernstein over a work group
order, but I get the full treatment.
Reasons were never given.
Your meetings are not open as you think.
Our common interests remain aside from Mr's Davis,
McKenna and Hale. Most of our participants don't care
about the politics and organization stuff, they just
want to play and play safely. They will pick and chose
events as fits their real life timetables. I don't see
why all this pomp and circumstance needs to continue.

=====
Dennis Hale
http://personals.yahoo.com