Re: Accident Reports

To: Jerry Mouton <jerry@moutons.org>,
Subject: Re: Accident Reports
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:46:34 -0700 (PDT)
Maybe just archiving approved minutes on the web would
be a good thing? (yes, happy to volunteer to do
this...)

It would certainly give us a real reference for local
rules, decisions and their history. This is especially
imprortant given the huge turnover of autoxers.

Remember that 95% of members don't attend meetings,
for whatever reason. Other clubs get more like 30-60%
attendance.

Craig

http://personals.yahoo.com