Re: Accident Reports

To: Dennis Hale <dhale_510@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Accident Reports
From: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 22:13:03 -0700
Dennis Hale wrote:

> >Given that SFR holds open monthly meetings, why don't
> you come by and ask what has been discovered?
>
> Are you serious?

Yes, sir, I am.

> Have you paid attention?

More closely than you are imagining. I've heard privately
from you and others what happened back when I was a
mere naive pup of 47.

> Your meetings are not open as you think

"Any SFR member is welcome to come to the steering committee meetings
and listen or express an opinion on the direction of the Solo II
program."

You wanted information regarding the 10/21 incident.
I'm sure we will be discussing it and I invited you to stop by.
We'd prefer that you leave any personal vendettas at home.

> Most of our participants don't care about the politics and
> organization stuff,

Nor do I suspect they want to read about them here.

As for your comments about the Director, he also suggested
I leave the club. Then he gave me an outstanding contribution
award. It is possible to move on, you know.

Rich Urschel