2001 Steering Committee and Event Chair Jackets

To: solo2sc@sfrscca.org, Ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 2001 Steering Committee and Event Chair Jackets
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 22:42:11 EDT
If you chaired an event, or were on the Steering Committee during 2001,
please see me a.s.a.p. regarding your choice of award.

This year, you have a choice of 21 items, including jackets, sweatshirts,
polos, fleece, and new for 2001, a carry-all duffel, computer backpack or
attache (for those tired of sweatshirts and jackets).

I should be at Round 3 pretty much all day.

Charlie