Re: No reruns when a DNF is scored

To: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: No reruns when a DNF is scored
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 10:20:47 -0700 (PDT)
The worst case is that you DNF at the first
opportunity on course, then get immediately
red-flagged for some other incident - and proceed at
low speed to the finish, or take a shortcut to the
pits.

You just lost a run at speed.

But it would be more unfair to give someone a rerun
for what was a DNF.

The "fairest" response would be to give someone an
untimed practice run after a DNF-rerun case. But that
would get just too complicated to administer. I guess
I like the rule the way it is.

Craig

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1