Re: No reruns when a DNF is scored

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No reruns when a DNF is scored
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 16:32:33 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Mon, 8 Oct 2001, John F. Kelly Jr. wrote:
> "My point was that if you go off course you shouldn't take forever getting
> the heck outta the way and not worry much about getting back on course
> so that the run isn't a DNF."
> -------------------- End Original Message --------------------
> Then there's the problem with timing. We use a JACircuits timer. It's
> really trick and can handle up to eight (8) cars on course.

I seem to be making a habit of not putting enough info in my messages. I
apologize.

"get the heck outta the way and not worry much about getting back on
course" meant that you should back on the course and moving without
worrying about if you went back on at the same point or before you went
off.

It expresely did NOT mean to drive off the side of the course and commit
suicide or whatever.

Mark