Re: No reruns when a DNF is scored

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>,
Subject: Re: No reruns when a DNF is scored
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 20:37:40 -0700
Gee, Mark, relax. A regional event is just as important as a tour or
national to the folks entered. To denigrate their efforts is really uncalled
for. If a someone screws up and goes back 'up course' to correct it, so
what? Are you the one who may get a rerun out of it? That's not all bad,
y'know.
--Pat Kelly