Re: SFR courses

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SFR courses
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 13:28:43 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Sun, 7 Oct 2001, Kevin Stevens wrote:
> I think that's primarily a function of the short wheelbase.  In this case
> it was really just a matter of learning the car - I was deliberately
> overdriving it to see what would happen.  You know what I mean; I wasn't
> really trying to spin, but that was certainly a possible consequence.

I forgot to say anything about this in my last email...

I have to drive the miata much more "gently" than any other car I've
driven or the chassis gets upset and does all sorta funky things (mostly
oversteer though).

Its always fun to drive the miata on street tires for a few events, then
jump into the cp car.  :-)

Mark