Re: Three runs in Round 6?

To: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>,
Subject: Re: Three runs in Round 6?
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 17:08:03 -0700
I'd gladly make do with three runs if it means we can get done at a
reasonable time.  It was nice making it home in time to unload my trailer,
shower and get ready to go somewhere, AND watch the last half of the Indy
500.

Giving three runs instead of four also allows us more time in case of timing
errors, red flags, etc., although it looked like groups 1-3 (the only ones I
stuck around for) ran pretty smoothly last Sunday.

Scot