Re: A question of balance

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: A question of balance
From: "Debbie Cunningham" <bartsmom@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 17:29:38 -0700
I forwarded that e-mail to my significant other with a little note reminding
him how LUCKY he was.  When I spoke with him later he had the nerve to ask
{:~) why he was so lucky.  I replied, "Because I share in your passion for
autocrossing, road racing and the like."  His reply was, "I think it's the
other way around.  You're the one who is lucky!"  He kinda had a point
there...:~]

Debbie