Re: Three runs in Round 6?

To: jerry@moutons.org, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Three runs in Round 6?
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 23:18:00 EDT
In a message dated 5/30/00 3:19:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jerry@moutons.org writes:

<< Well, folks, what was your impression of having only
 3 runs for Sunday's event?  I had fun, even with 3 runs, and
 there seemed  to be a lot less stress and pressure on
 people running the event.  258 and through pretty early.
 But of course, not time for any fun runs -- just time to breathe.

 Maybe it's worth it for local events?  What do you all
 think? >>

It's a necessity!  Start was at 9:10, the worker changes went very well, and
the motorhome was loaded up as we left at 5:53 PM, only 7 minutes before our
contract expired.  There's no way to add 33% more runs...

CHD