Re: Three runs in Round 6?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Three runs in Round 6?
From: Elmoizme@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 23:57:39 EDT
You sure you're not a smoker? ;) This is actually a chemical rising up from
the dashboard. It is part of the manufacturing process and is not (known to
be) harmful. There isn't really anyway of getting rid of it as it will just
keep coming back over a short period. Only thing you can do is to keep
cleaning the windshield when the build up is too much for you.

Elton
SM-R#68

<< >ps oh, while I'm thinking about it--I've been getting this weird film on