RE: # people

To: "'Smokerbros@aol.com'" <Smokerbros@aol.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: # people
From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 08:59:26 -0700
Currently (correct me if I'm wrong Kristi), it's rather difficult for
registration and/or the event chairs to really keep track of the number of
entrants, and therefore difficult to know weather to sell morning fun run
cards, or even any fun run cards at all for any part of the day.

If one has a limited pool of cards for the morning 4 run groups, say 150
cards, then at a given reasonable time (9:00?  10:00?  I'm sure we could
hammer out a good number) registration could start selling any extra morning
cards to people as morning fun runs.  For the afternoon pool of cards,
repeat the process, allowing any extra afternoon cards to only be purchased
after 11:30.  If there aren't any cards left to sell for either half the
day, perfect, the number of cards sold has been properly governed to the
size of the event.

-Carl