RE: # people

To: Bay Area Autocross News Group <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: # people
From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 16:15:51 -0700
Yeah, but then the drivers will have the "Great AutoX-Out 2000" where they
will all skip one day of a double header weekend and then double enter on
Sunday.  THEN where would our little load-balancing scheme be eh?  =P

I think Kristi's plan is pretty well thought out.  Two specific registration
time periods for the two halves of the day, two pools of cards of a limited
specific size, any extra cards are available for fun run purchase in the
last, oh, 15-30 minutes of the registration window.

I'm not sure if we would really want to do a SCCA member vs. non-member pool
of cards, that would increase complexity in card production/sorting/handing
out no?

-Carl