Re: # people

To: cmerritt@ati.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: # people
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 02:19:53 EDT
In a message dated 5/22/00 4:28:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time, cmerritt@ati.com
writes:

<<
 I can see two primary reasons for two discrete registration windows:  One,
 it gives you an "end" to the morning registration when you can fire-sale fun
 runs.  Two, it gives Kristi a much needed break.

 Wouldn't printing cards on two different shades of card-stalk be rather
 easy?  Aren't the cards just kinkos printed? or do we order them up special
 from the National office or something?  >>

Why would we close registration, and then sell fun runs when we are
attempting to curtail the number of entries?  I don't get it...

CHD