Re: Round 5 results

To: lollipop@ricochet.net, Sharon Levy <Sharon.Levy@eng.sun.com>
Subject: Re: Round 5 results
From: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 09:15:44 -0700
Hey,

>From Pat Kelly's note:

>No, just didn't take a close enough look at the cards. By the way, Sharon,
>please put in your zip code. That I really need. :-)
>--Pat K
>
>Sharon Levy wrote:
>
>> That happened to Corey and I too.  We ran in my S4, but were
>> reported driving our last year's car (the A4 1.8T).  Databases
>> got smunched together?
>>
>> Sharon
>> #31 ('00 S4)

We did a no-no, Steve and I switched numbers (and didn't put a reminder note
to Pat on the entry cards) but, she caught it and results are correct.

I send this as a reminder to all. If any of your personal info on the card
is a permanent change, like address or Phone #, write a note on the side of
the card as a "tickler" for Pat to pick-up on the change. Can't hurt, it's
worked for me.

        Don