RE: # people

To: Bay Area Autocross News Group <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: # people
From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 16:27:06 -0700
> 1) If we switched to two registration sessions,
> *without* limiting the number of entrants, nothing
> would change over how it is now, except the reg lines
> would be longer. You might find it difficult to close
> registration - "just one more person" will always want
> to sign up.

I can see two primary reasons for two discrete registration windows:  One,
it gives you an "end" to the morning registration when you can fire-sale fun
runs.  Two, it gives Kristi a much needed break.

Wouldn't printing cards on two different shades of card-stalk be rather
easy?  Aren't the cards just kinkos printed? or do we order them up special
from the National office or something?

-Carl