NASA autox results...

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: NASA autox results...
From: "Kevin Lahey" <kml@patheticgeek.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 22:20:01 -0700
Well, I have to say I'm a little scared to announce this after
the grief that Jerry got for his results after just three days,
but after two and a half weeks, I now have the results for all
five of the NASA autoxes on-line, along with the points total
for the year to date.

The blame for the delay is all mine;  Peggy Hale had the data
to me last week, about the same time it got mailed out.  I had
to brush off my Perl and web skills to get this cranked out,
and I still have my doubts.  If you run into troubles viewing
the data, or have constructive suggestions, please drop
me a line.  Anyway, check it out:

        http://www.geocities.com/nasa_autox/

Kevin
kml@patheticgeek.net