RE: SFR's Round 5

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SFR's Round 5
From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 11:24:40 -0700
So roughly 5.5 hours for the first 4 run groups.  Which equals 330 minutes;
times .75 is 247.5 minutes; which means if we make the rash assumption that
half of the 271 entrants ran in the first 4 groups we could have saved an
hour and 20 minutes by having everyone run 3 runs from the start.  Combine
that savings with the time lost from the late start, and we could have
pushed the final car time back a couple hours, maybe 5:45 or so.

Do we know how many of the 271 ran in which half the day?

Is there a fixed site exit time on our 3Com contract that we over ran?

Is there one at Oakland we need to worry about this coming Sunday?

-Carl
(Also, thanks for all the compliments on the videos everybody.  If you are
having trouble downloading, please be patient, the ftp site is kinda
hammered at the moment...)