Re: SCCA classes, SM2, and F125

To: Leland F Nichols <Lee.Nichols@morpho.com>
Subject: Re: SCCA classes, SM2, and F125
From: Scott Troyer - TestEng DRAM Repair <stroyer@micron.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 17:13:24 -0600
Just curious and not disagreeing with you...Where are you from?
SM is growing quickly in our area (Snake River Region, Boise, Idaho),
but we have a fair number of Mod cars too, and these are mainly people
who have been in the sport for a long time. We also get a fairly well
rounded group of stock and SP cars but have no Prepared cars. Only
have one occasional F125. The point being that it varies from region to region.

Scott Troyer
AS#71