RE: DOT Race Tires may become illegal

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: DOT Race Tires may become illegal
From: Buddy Ahlers <buddy_ahlers@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 10:28:44 -0700 (PDT)
If storing a trailer at an apartment complex is not an
option, maybe you could rent one of the small trailers
from U-haul.  I think they are like 20 bucks or
something like that...or perhaps you have a friend or
someone who could store it for you?  Or maybe someone
who has one that they might let you borrow?  Or you
may be able to find someone that is going to the event
and has some space in their trailer for your stuff.
Just some suggestions for you to consider.
One more thing, the points you make below are merely
as you said a PITA.  None of them are a barrier to
getting involved in Solo II.  You don't NEED those
things to compete...perhaps at a national level
certain things become necessary in order to be
competitive, but not to compete.
If indeed these problems are too much for you to
overcome, perhaps you are not ready to commit to
running at the next level.  If not, then don't.  If
you are, then try a little harder to find a reasonable
solution to your problem.

Sorry for the rant.

Buddy.

--- Kevin Stevens <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>