Re: Mounting Tire$

To: TeamZ3@aol.com
Subject: Re: Mounting Tire$
From: <hottvr@birch.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 11:47:43 -0600 (CST)
Well I haven't followed this thread until a few posts ago. I didn't
get in on what started it? Anyway at the end of my first season
I got the chance to buy a Coates hand type changer for $200.00.
I jumped on it quickly. It works great but requires some practice,
sweat and muscle. I've only used it on Formula Ford and Sports 2000
tires. I got my $200.00 back half way through the next season.

Mike(All I know is it worked for me)B. 99cm

On Feb 6 , TeamZ3@aol.com wrote:

> I'd recommend a Coates rim clamp model as one of the lower costing
> alternatives.  Been seriously considering it for years.  If you live
in an
> area with a lot of fellow autocrossers you can help offset the cost
by
> charging $5/wheel for hassle-free mounting to the solo community.
Somebody