Re: Mounting Tire$

To: <TeamZ3@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mounting Tire$
From: "Steven Eguina" <seguina@unionfundingusa.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 07:04:42 -0800
It's all in the relationship!

I've use a very good tire store for 5 years.  Sometimes free and sometimes
$20 to R and R and balance all four 315/35-17 Hoosiers and 11 inch wide
rims. Frame a 8X10 picture and write something nice on it.  Refer some
business. Buy your passenger tires from them.  Also a big smile and Thanks!
Goes a long way.

Good luck. Steve Eguina #86 ESP