RE: Mounting Tire$

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Mounting Tire$
From: "Paul Zahornasky" <p.zahornasky@att.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 12:09:00 -0500
Coates and Corghi are the two that I sold a ton of.  Both are excellent
brands.

JBC/Hoffman/Snap-On (Same machines, different paint) are okay,

Stay away from the Eagle machines that can be seen in some of the tool
catalogs.  Spotty quality, crappy service (parts come out of the Far East),
Great price though.

PZ