Re: Eastern USA?

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Subject: Re: Eastern USA?
From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 10:55:54 -0500
"Mark J. Andy" wrote:
> Like I know where any of these regions really are, but what about
> the Philly area place where there's been a couple
> McKamey/Evolution schools? Or maybe that was New Jersey?

That would be Camden, NJ -- used by Philadelphia Region and South
Jersey region, plus some other local clubs.

That site is no good for a two-day event -- believe me, you wouldn't
want to be there overnight.  Before we run, we have to sweep the
shell casings off the course.  Really, I'm not kidding.

Further, it is used as a parking lot for the Sony Entertainment
Center, an indoor/outdoor concert facility.  Because they pay a LOT
more than we do, we can get our events cancelled on two weeks
notice in the summertime -- not good for a big event.

But keep those ideas coming!

Mark