Re: Eastern USA?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Eastern USA?
From: KWall73108@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 08:55:13 EST
vreihen@hotmail.com writes:

<< If you take
 a look at the only autocrosses that run there (M-Club), just
 ask yourself why they're charging $35/$50 for a daily
 autocross entry. >>

NNJPCA also runs at the Meadowlands and Rich Wayne is trying to arrange NY
SCCA events there.  This very large and pretty smooth sight is my favorite in
the Tri-State area.  I'm not sure the price charged by the club formerly
known as the M-Club is indicative of the sight cost.