RE: Eastern USA?

To: p.zahornasky@att.net, autox@autox.team.net, vreihen@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Eastern USA?
From: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 12:15:00 -0500
First of all, we all attend "driver skills enhancement programs" not the "R"

word you mentioned below.

And that is the way to "sell" it. No spectators, driving school program. Use

the "R" word and all a site owner thinks of is an Andretti at Indy.

Good luck in your efforts. I'd be happy to drive to FBF!

Matt Murray
From: Arthur Emerson

Oh, and to correct Mr. Foster's mis-information, the
bulk of what was Floyd Bennett field is now a national
park, part of the Gateway National Recreation Area. I've
got the event permit forms right here in my hands.  Only
problem is that I don't see an "automobile racing" checkbox
under the reason why you want the site. :-(  The NYPD
area is fenced off, and I've heard that they're not exactly
"good neighbors" as far as the park service is concerned.
Still, it might be worth pursuing, especially if they
do use it for police driver training.....

 -Arthur ("A long 15-mile drive to the Drop Zone" edition.)