RE: Eastern USA?

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Eastern USA?
From: "Paul Zahornasky" <p.zahornasky@att.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 22:06:38 -0500
Click Here:

http://terraserver.microsoft.com/image.asp?S=12&T=1&X=707&Y=5762&Z=18&W=2

Used to be an old military base, presumably to train paratroopers.  The FBI
used it for driver training.  Very grippy concrete, very bumpy.  As someone
mentioned, there were very few trees in the area.  The locals put pressure
on to turn it into a sanctuary vs. having it become an industrial park or
something. They probably were not happy about all the Sunday drivers in the
summer either.

I remember coming out of my tent in the morning at Divisionals in 93 and
seeing deer walking across the course.

Paul Zahornasky