Re: Eastern USA?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Eastern USA?
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 21:31:26 -0500
The Meadowlands would be a nice place for a Pro Solo. Close to the number
one television market (sorry west coasters, LA is number 2). A chance to
meet Jimmy Hoffa, too. He's somewhere in the complex. :^)

If we had marketing program, this would be almost ideal if we had a
marketing depart... oh, wait we do have a marketing depart... oh, wait. . .
.

:^)

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net