Re: Eastern USA?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Eastern USA?
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 06:11:42 -0500
How about Shea Stadium?

Yeah, I know Hoffa isn't there, but that doesn't mean it would stop us from
going. :^)

BTW, to defray the cost of a Meadowlands, if some funds were removed from
our marketing department, to help cover those additional costs. Our
marketing department (this just makes me laugh every time I type it) could
do a very focused program tying in the media. This comment being Pro or Tour
specific. I know for a local it is expensive, but then again, so is
Candlestick, ahh 3Com out west. FWIW, NNJPCA runs there and charges $25.
Many high overhead clubs are already to that level entry fee.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net