Re: Yokohama A032 tires?

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Yokohama A032 tires?
From: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 15:31:54 -0500

Brian M Kennedy wrote:

> I've gotten a lot of feedback from happy Toyo users.  They seem to be
> stickier than A032R's for autox'ing, but not as sticky as the big 3.
> And they appear to last 2-4 times longer than Kumho's on the street.
> And they are relatively quiet but have a street tire like tread pattern.
> They may be the best compromise... and a previous posting said you
> can get them from CUT Inc.

As much as I don't want to, it sounds like I'm going to have to
investigate this Toyo thing.  I'm beginning to understand why I keep
seeing so many questions about Toyos on the list lately.  Lots of people
say good things about them ("They suck for a long time!"), but not a lot
of info readily available on them.

--
Loren Williams | Homepage - http://www2.southwind.net/~lsw
'94 Saturn SC2 | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca