Re: Yokohama A032 tires?

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Yokohama A032 tires?
From: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 15:28:36 -0500

Alex Muresan wrote:

> I would recommend the A032R for you because I think that they'll fit your
> needs perfectly.  I know someone who used them for the street and  for
> autocross and he was happy with them, in part because you don't have to
> change your tires at every event.  Anyway, they lasted for a little over 7K
> miles.

You're right, it sounds like they will fit my needs quite well.  I'm too
lazy to change tires for every autocross (plus I like to autocross with
the car in it's daily driven state), and only plan to run the tires from
about May through October.  Noise is the only real drawback.  Maybe I'll
check in on the Saturn mailing list and ask about better stereo
equipment... they seem to be into that sort of thing.

> Hope this helped

It did, thanks.

--
Loren Williams | Homepage - http://www2.southwind.net/~lsw