Re: clutch fork question

To: "Gene Holtzclaw" <motrv8d@hotmail.com>, <Lizirbydavis@cs.com>,
Subject: Re: clutch fork question
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 19:25:01 -0600
 Nothing wrong with it, but nothing right either. Have you ever tried cutting
one with a hack saw? Even with a cutoff wheel this is a little difficult. A
torch would do better. What if you need to replace the shaft bushings latter?
  Personally I would replace the shaft and double pin the fork, as Nelson
Riedel mentions, but that's me.
  Yeah, welding will work, though. As you can guess the DPO (Damned previous
owner at the time), welded mine and the clutch worked fine.

Richard Seaton