RE: clutch fork question

To: "'Irv Korey'" <emanteno@attglobal.net>, <Lizirbydavis@cs.com>,
Subject: RE: clutch fork question
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 00:01:15 -0500
Welding is overkill and unnecessary; add the 1/4" bolt and pre-drill a
small 1/8" hole opposite the taper pin.  You'll never need this though
since the additional bolt will prevent it ever breaking again.  AND you
can remove the cross-shaft without a Sawzall.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2