RE: Heavy Clutch

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>,
Subject: RE: Heavy Clutch
From: "Stephen Hanselman" <tr6@kc4sw.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:33:28 -0800
Spoken like a true racer....

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-6pack@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-6pack@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Robert M. Lang
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 12:39 PM
To: jack williams
Cc: McDonald, John A; 6pack@autox.team.net

Hi,

I have a "heavy duty" clutch in my race car. It's pretty easy to use. Of
course I've been driving TR6's for over 30 years, so maybe I'm just used
to it.

Wait....... (silence while Bob measures is thigh diameter)....

Hmmm. My left leg is 1 inch bigger around than my right leg.

Sort of reminds me of Zombie Woof by Frank Zappa...

"My left foot's bigger than my other one is, like a regular Zombie HOOF".

:-)

Seriously, from new, TR6's were never known for having the "easiest"
clutch. I recall going from Dad's TR6 to my brother's VW. Night and day.
Of course I learned way back then that you only need the clutch to get
rolling. After that, it's almost a waste of time to use the clutch...

rml
----
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |
----

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature
which had a name of smime.p7s]