RE: Spit 5 speed

To: <Tburke4@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Spit 5 speed
From: "Gregory W. Smith" <gsmith@cvn.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 00:07:36 -0500
Also, There is at least one TR8-engined Spit, using the 5 speed... I don't
know what body/frame mods were needed if any, but the v8 is all aluminum.

Gregory W. Smith      http://users.desupernet.com/gsmith/
Member, Central Pennsylvania Triumph Club
1980 Spitfire 1500 "for the wife" :)
1980 TR7 Spider v8 (in progress)
1980 TR7 30th Anniversary Edition (deceased)