Re: Spit 5 speed

To: RC1NUKE@aol.com
Subject: Re: Spit 5 speed
From: "Andrew Holmes" <holmes_law@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 11:33:27 PST
I couldn't get my OD switch to engage properly on its own, so I have a
strictly manual switch now.  It works fine, and is available in all gears
for me, but having OD in second gear is kinda silly, if you think about it.
You also have to be really careful that OD is not engaged when you put it in
reverse.

Andrew Holmes
'66 mkII spit with laycock D-type overdrive