Re: reversing positive ground

To: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: Re: reversing positive ground
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 19:11:33 -0500
Blake,

You were taught correctly about the movement of electrons.  No question
about it.  It turns out that it was our old buddy Ben Franklin who
guessed wrong. For many years "current flow", or as it is sometimes
called "conventional current flow" has been  traced from the positive
source to the negative one.

Bud Krueger
EE/MIT (a bunch more than 30 years ago)