Re: reversing positive ground

To: "mg-t" <mg-t@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: reversing positive ground
From: "Bob Donahue" <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 23:02:12 -0500
Yes it's that simple. And you don't "have" to reverse the ammeter, if you
don't mind it reading backwards. (Some claim you should reverse the ignition
coil wires, but I believe that's an old wives' tale.)

BTW, if your fuel pump is not original, it might be polarity sensitive.

Bob Donahue (Still Stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
Cars:       52 MGTD - #17639
               71 MGB - #GHN5UB254361