Re: overheating/ troubleshooting

To: "aaron atkins" <amatkins@qnet.com>,
Subject: Re: overheating/ troubleshooting
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 16:02:30 -0500
My 2K was acting exactly like yours.  It turned out to be the radiator.  I
would guess that at least 50% of the core was blocked!  Due to the aluminum
head on the U20 I have always used distilled water.  Where the junk came
from I have no idea.  A new radiator core and it never goes past the
thermostat rating.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
'70 2000