Re: overheating/ troubleshooting

To: "mike datsunman" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>, "mtyler"
Subject: Re: overheating/ troubleshooting
From: "Jim Cawrse" <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 09:47:49 -0400
Some other cooling hints are to remember to install the goofy
little scoop that scoops air from under the splash pan into
the radiator!  And of course all the shrouds and stuff around
the fan.

I will see how my runs with its (even higher) compression
when I put it together.  I know the water wetter works,
and that extra 5 degrees can help a lot.

Just my two cents on a Saturday MOrning.
Jim
CHesapeake Va