Re: Street Mod exclusions

To: lrmetz@home.com, lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Street Mod exclusions
From: "Don Kline" <solo2dmmr2@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 04:29:38
Boy did I miss the boat with my DMOD MR2.  If I'd have waited a few years I
could have taken an old Pinto, put in an SHO engine, or a Probe engine,
either probably being lighter than the original, played with the suspension
and had a fun car.  I thought the RWD GLC with a rotary would be neat but
someone else must have also as it's been stricken from the list already.
And I have to agree with all the suggestions that Charlie Davis had also as
to some possible killer cars.  BTW didn't the first AMX's have only 2
seats???

in HIS grace thru Jesus,
Don