Re: Street Mod exclusions

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Street Mod exclusions
From: "kent rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 20:23:26 -0500
The SM Exclusion List is very early in its development.
Models that are included may be excluded.  Cars that
are excluded may be included.  Very premature.  Did
I mention we just started this process? Some of us are
researching specific marques (remember the Jensen
Interceptor?) so we can come to more informed
conclusions.

We'll make sure the list gets circulated widely, and
everybody who can provide informed input will be
welcome to comment. We'd love to have your input.
If you have time, please write up a detailed analysis
and email it to me - I'd love to read it.

Kent Rafferty