Re: Street Mod exclusions

Subject: Re: Street Mod exclusions
From: "kent rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 10:01:27 -0500
I think most of the current SM cars are very much street cars.
I drive mine on weekends and drive to local events.  It still has
AC, cruise, CD player and power seats. I couldn't drive a stock
Neon to Topeka from Pittsburgh with all of the cr*p we carry,
so that's not a good indicator of streetability.

Certainly as the class evolves, streetability will be sacrificed.
I'm never giving up A.C. though :-)

Kent Rafferty